- Friedewald SM, Rafferty EA, Rose SL, et al. Breast cancer screening using tomosynthesis in combination with digital mammography. JAMA. 2014;311(24):2499-2507.
- Rose SL, Tidwell AL, Bujnoch LJ, et al. Implementation of breast tomosynthesis in a routine screening practice: an observational study. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013;200(6):1401-1408.
- Effectiveness of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Compared With Digital Mammography Outcomes Analysis from 3 Years of Breast Cancer Screening. JAMA Oncology, published online February 18, 2016. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2015.5536
- Skaane P, Bandos AI, Gullien R, et al. Comparison of digital mammography alone and digital mammography plus tomosynthesis in a population-based screening program. Radiology. 2013;267(1):47-56.
- Rafferty EA, Niklason LT. FFDM vs FFDM with tomosynthesis for women with radiographically dense breasts: an enriched retrospective reader study. Paper presented at: Annual Radiological Society of North America Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting; November 2011; Chicago, IL.
- Skaane P, Bandos A, Eben E, et al. Two-view digital breast tomosynthesis screening with synthetically reconstructed projection images: comparison with digital breast tomosynthesis with full-field digital mammographic images. Radiology. 2014;271(3):655-663.
- Zuley ML, Guo B, Catullo VJ, et al. Comparison of two-dimensional synthesized mammograms versus original digital mammograms alone and in combination with tomosynthesis images. Radiology. 2014;271(3):664-671.
- FDA PMA P080003 and P080003/S001 physician labeling.
- US breast cancer statistics. Breastcancer.org.. Accessed March 27, 2015.
- Breast cancer risk factors. Breastcancer.org.. Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Rafferty EA, Park JM, Philpotts LE, et al. Assessing radiologist performance using combined digital mammography and breast tomosynthesis compared with digital mammography alone: results of a multicenter, multireader trial. Radiology. 2013;266(1):104-113.
Disclaimers and Disclosures
3D MAMMOGRAPHY™ exams and 3D™ mammograms are only available on the Hologic® Selenia® Dimensions® System. Please consult your physician for a complete list of benefits and risks associated with mammography.
Hologic, 3D, 3D mammography, Dimensions, Selenia, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademark of Hologic, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
3D MAMMOGRAPHY™ is marketed as Genius™ 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™ in the U.S. and Australia.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Links to other sites
This Web site and content may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided solely for convenience and reference purposes only. Please know that when you choose to use any of the links provided, you will be leaving this Web site and going to a new Web site. The inclusion of any such link does not imply that we endorse the content of any web site to which this Web site provides a link, nor are we liable for your reliance on or use of any information or materials contained in their site.
3D MAMMOGRAPHY™ exams and 3D™ Mammograms are trademarks and/or registered trademark of Hologic, Inc.
This website does not collect personal information about you without your knowledge. When you visit our site, we collect the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com)
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site or the Internet address of the computer used to link to our site.
- This information is used for Site Management purposes only.
Unless you choose to provide such information, we do not collect or maintain personal information about you when you visit our site. If you send us an e-mail message or complete a web form containing personal information, we collect and store the personal information which you choose to provide, such as your name, e-mail address and the content of any request for information or any comments you may have.